Download Adobe Acrobat Reader For PC, Here, we share how you can download this PDF viewing and editing app on Windows computers.
Do you need to work on documents while you’re on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader app, the most popular PDF viewer globally, with over 635 million downloads. With this premier, free PDF viewer and file organiser, you can save your files online and read PDF files from anywhere. You can also view, annotate, share and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
|Updated||22 April 2022|
|Requirements||PC – Mac|
You can also use Acrobat Reader as a PDF editor to edit text and graphics, a PDF converter to export PDFs, and other sophisticated tools to create PDFs, merge PDF documents, organise PDFs, and more with a premium subscription.
Adobe Acrobat Reader app allows you to do all sorts of things with PDF files. It has all the essential functions for working with PDF documents, such as document printing, email support, highlighting, online integration, printing, sticky notes, full-screen viewing, form completion, certification, commenting, and accessibility settings. However, it does not allow you to change existing media or text.
Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Acrobat are not the same things. It’s a small part of a much bigger Adobe family that has evolved through numerous variations, but Adobe Reader is still an excellent deal.
It is available for download at no cost. Adobe Reader is available on Mac, Windows, Linux, Android and iOS devices.
Install Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC → Method 1
Now to install this PDF viewing and editing app on our pc we need to use the android emulator because there is no official version available on windows or mac store.
Follow the step-by-step process to install Adobe Acrobat Reader on our windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of your choices but here we are going to use LDPlayer but you can also use Bluestacks if you are using Mac.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your pc and complete the Google sign-in process.
- Next, open the play store app and search for the Adobe Acrobat Reader app on pc and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this PDF viewing and editing app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed you can see the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon on your desktop, click on it to start the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below but it can be different if you are using a different version.
So this was the first method to download Adobe Acrobat Reader For PC and also cover how to use this free PDF viewing and editing app on windows.
Also if you want to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for mac then the installation process will be the same as above.
Adobe Acrobat Reader App FAQs
Here we have covered some frequently asked questions that may help you download or use Adobe Acrobat Reader on your pc.
It’s simple! Follow the instructions as mentioned earlier.
Yes, it is a safe and secure app.
Yes, it is free software.
No, the most significant distinction between Adobe Reader and Adobe Reader DC is that the latter is a premium version that allows you to modify existing PDF files.
No, it isn’t required. You can use Adobe Reader to create and view PDFs if that is all you need.
We hope the above FAQs have answered all of your questions about this PDF viewing and editing app; please leave a comment below if you still have any doubt.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC → Method 2
It may be possible that you get an error while downloading the Adobe Acrobat Reader app from the play store.
So here in this method, we are gonna use the apk file of this PDF viewing and editing app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is download, install and open the android emulator and complete all other steps.
- You can skip the google sign-in process because we are going to use the Adobe Acrobat Reader apk file to install the app.
- Next get an apk file, drag and drop the file on the android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the Adobe Acrobat Reader installation on pc as we install the app on our android devices.
- Once it is installed you can use this PDF viewing and editing app on pc as we discussed in our previous method.
Here is the secondary method, so if you get any error while using the first method, then only follow this one.
Adobe Acrobat Reader PC App Features
Before you download and use this app, check our below features to get more ideas about this PDF viewing and editing app.
- Liquid Mode provides the most excellent PDF reading experience.
- Your PDF document’s content reflows to fit your screen.
- Use search to access text in your documents quickly.
- You can share files for comments or views.
- Collect many people’s comments in one online file.
- Receive updates about activity on files you’ve shared.
So here we explored everything about this app in detail. Also, see our earlier posts for instructions on installing Camscanner, BOTIM, and Cash App app on PC.
So there are two methods to access Adobe Acrobat Reader, and we also provided brief solutions to some often asked questions.
Please let us know if you have any troubles installing this PDF viewing and editing app on your computer in the comments section below.