Download gCMOB For PC, Here I share the process that will help you to download, install and use this free surveillance app on windows.
gCMOB is a surveillance software available for users through which they can control the live streaming from IP cameras, DVR, and other devices available.
|Developer||CP Plus GmBh|
|Updated||28 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
Multiple features are integrated into the gCMOB PC app, which makes it a must choose to consider around. This app was developed by CP PlusGmBh.
Multiple features are integrated into the app, which includes an easy graphic user interface for controlling and a flexible live preview split up to 16.
It is quite astonishing to note that this application is the ultimate choice for all those who want to track the activities happening in their surroundings.
Being free to use software, users are quite dependent on it because it caters to all their needs and checks them out for the surroundings easily.
Users can easily merge the video playback and image playback for a better experience and have access to all the features out there while using the gCMOB app on PC.
The best part is the interface of the application is quite easy to understand. Which clearly indicates that there will be no such trouble for the user at all.
After downloading the application, they can easily browse through it. Support for local file export is also available, which makes it very easy to handle. Users can easily create, edit and view the favorite cameras available.
A two-way talk option is also integrated for better communication. The configuration of the device can be done easily.
A four-channel playback system is supported in this gCMOB PC app which means that there will be no need for the mission to any particular option.
Now let’s see the step-by-step installation process of this app on our windows and mac.
Download gCMOB For PC (Free) → Method 1
Now to install this free surveillance app on our pc we need to use the android emulator. Because there is no official version available on windows or mac store.
Follow the step-by-step process to install gCMOB on our windows computer or pc.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of your choices but here I am gonna use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your pc and complete the Google sign-in process.
- Next, open the play store app and search for the gCMOB app on pc and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this free surveillance app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed you can see the gCMOB icon on your desktop, click on it to start the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below but it can be different if you are using a different version.
So this is how you can download the gCMOB app on pc and use it on your windows machine for free. And if you want to use gCMOB on mac, still the installation process will be the same as the above one.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that may help you download or use gCMOB on your PC.
This app will allow you to monitor and control all your smart live cameras with some good features.
For that, we have to use this app on our pc and with the help of an android emulator, we can do that very easily.
Yes, this app is available for free and you can get it from the google play store.
First, download the android emulator on your pc and then install this app on that android emulator.
Yes, you can use this app without any worry, this app has over 5 millions+ downloads on the play store.
These are some questions and answers but if you still have any regarding the free surveillance app let me know in the comment box.
Install gCMOB on PC (Windows 10) → Method 2
It may be possible that you get an error while downloading the gCMOB app from the play store. So here in this method, we are gonna use the apk file of this free surveillance app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is download, install and open the android emulator and complete all other steps.
- You can skip the google sign-in process because we are going to use the gCMOB apk file to install the app.
- Next get an apk file, drag and drop the file on the android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the gCMOB installation on pc as we install the app on our android devices.
- Once it is installed you can use this free surveillance app on pc as we discussed in our previous method.
This process is only for those who are not able to download gCMOB from the play store.
gCMOB PC App Features
Understanding the features of GCMOB, it is quite astonishing to know that it is occupied with ultimate features which are not there in some other applications.
Let’s have a look at all of them:
- It is sufficient for controlling the relay outputs, open doors and switch floors are included in it. And if there is any need arise for zooming out the live video, the same feature is also supported.
- gCMOB PC app has a real-time playback option available whenever there is a live preview. And scanning the QR code option is available so that a user can add to the device instantly.
- This application is available for all the portals, including IOS, Android, and PC, so there is no need to switch the device.
- This application is free to use, which means that there will be no need for a user to spend an unnecessary amount for purchasing the same.
- The video fluency option is quite ultimate in this application which contributes to a better interface.
- The user interface of the gCMOB PC app is quite easy to understand. And every user just after to use can have access to all the features seamlessly.
So what are you waiting for? Get the gCMOB app right now on your device so that it will be easy to keep track of activities happening in your surroundings.
Moreover, pay attention to all the features because some features are hidden. This might be very useful for you to track the surroundings with the gCMOB pc app!
Here we discussed how we can download gCMOB For PC and use it on our mac and windows computers.
Also if you get any errors while downloading the free surveillance app on pc then let me know in the comment box.