Download Google Indic Keyboard For PC, Here you can download, install and use this free keyboard app on your mac and windows.
Google always brings out the best features for all the users out there. Recently they have come up with a Google Indic keyboard option, which allows the user to do the writing in their native language.
|Updated||15 August 2021|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
If a user is looking forward to writing content in the Indian language, they can do it by using the Google Indic Keyboard app on pc.
This application has been developed for all those who are quite specific about the language they are using. Not every individual is fluent in English, and at that moment, they look forward to other languages out there.
By keeping the same in mind, developers come up with a Google Indic keyboard for all the users. The best part is this application is free to use, which means without even spending any single penny, users can utilize it.
Talking about the interface of the portal or you just need to understand how to integrate it with their device, and within no time, they can use the Google Indic Keyboard pc app.
All you need to do is just visit the Google Play store and search for the Google Indic Keyboard. And within no time, the app will get available on their device.
After installing the application, they can browse through all the options available. Some third-party applications are there which take all necessary amounts, but this Google Indic Keyboard PC application is entirely different.
This application is free to use, which clearly means that without even putting a single penny. Users can have access over and ultimate application.
How to Use Google Indic Keyboard on PC? → Method 1
Now to install this free keyboard app on our pc we need to use the android emulator. Because there is no official version available on windows or mac store.
Follow the step-by-step process to install Google Indic Keyboard on our windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of your choices but here I am gonna use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your pc and complete the Google sign-in process.
- Next, open the play store app and search for the Google Indic Keyboard app on pc and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this free keyboard app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed you can see the Google Indic Keyboard icon on your desktop, click on it to start the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below but it can be different if you are using a different version.
So above is the first method to download the Google Indic Keyboard on PC and use it on the mac and windows.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that may help you download or use Google Indic Keyboard on your pc.
How do I install Google Indic keyboard?
Ans. To install it on your android mobile go to the play store, search for the app and install it on your phone.
Is Google Indic keyboard available for PC?
Ans. There is no official app available on the windows or mac store but with an android emulator, we can use this app on our pc.
Is the Google Indic Keyboard app available for free?
Ans. Yes, this app is available for free and you don’t have to pay anything to use this free keyboard app on your pc.
How do I activate Google Indic Keyboard on PC?
Ans. First, download and install this app on your pc with an android emulator like LDPlayer and then you can use it.
Is it safe to use Google Indic Keyboard?
Ans. Yes, this free keyboard app is completely safe to use because it is the official app from Google itself.
The above questions and answers may help you to get more ideas about this free keyboard app and use it better on your windows.
Download Google Indic Keyboard For PC (Free) → Method 2
It may be possible that you get an error while downloading the Google Indic Keyboard app from the play store.
So here in this method, we are gonna use the apk file of this free keyboard app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is download, install and open the android emulator and complete all other steps.
- You can skip the google sign-in process because we are going to use the Google Indic Keyboard apk file to install the app.
- Next get an apk file, drag and drop the file on the android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the Google Indic Keyboard installation on pc as we install the app on our android devices.
- Once it is installed you can use this free keyboard app on pc as we discussed in our previous method.
Here make sure that you download the Google Indic Keyboard apk file from authentic sources to be on the safe side.
Google Indic Keyboard PC App Features
Google Indic Keyboard is integrated with enormous features, which make it a must-have choice. These are as follows:
- It comes up with 13 different languages. A user can choose any of them at their convenience.
- The languages include Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, English, Marathi, Malayalam, Kannad, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Odia, etc.
- The Google Indic Keyboard pc application is very easy to install. You just need to download the application from the Google Play store, and they can get it.
- It is compatible with all the Android versions out there so there would be no need.
- There is no need for a user to purchase any specific device for utilising the Google Indic Keyboard application.
- There will be no ads in between because it is not a third-party application, and Google updates the interface regularly.
- Whenever there is an update available for the Google Indic Keyboard pc application. It will not be going to contribute to the task in which you are engaged.
- A user needs to visit the Play Store, and from there, they can update the application.
- This application is secured to be useful because there will be no need for a user to integrate VPN or think like someone will track their data because Google has kept the security as a primary factor while developing it.
So here we have shared about the Google Indic keyboard PC app in detail. If you are among those who are quite specific about the language.
Just get it right now on your device and start communicating with your friends and family in your native language. There will be no trouble at all. Just get it now!
Above I share two methods to download Google Indic Keyboard For PC, and also cover the installation of it on the mac and windows.
If you like this article on the installation of this free keyboard app then please share it on your social media.