Download GPlayer For Mac PC, Here I share the process to download, install and use this free android video player app on windows and mac laptops.
The Gplayer is a cutting-edge video playback application for Android. It can resize, move, and play multiple windows with the Group Media Sharing feature.
|Updated||30 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
Support for subtitles and popup video approach for a better user experience with GPlayer PC app. To put it another way, you can watch your video content in any app.
It now works with the Google Chrome cast dongle Many-Window & Floating Pop-up Technique; the video can be played in multiple windows simultaneously.
Simple and easy to customize theme style system; you may easily create your theme. User Interface and Operation is Simple; View your media in the list, grid, and 3D Gallery mode, and change the video using simple gestures.
The widgets can also be used to play the video from the launcher. Comprehensive Video Format Support.
With a software decoder and subtitle files, you can play practically any form of media file, including Rmvb, WMV, and so on.
The GPlayer PC app can also play YouTube videos (HTML5) and URLs. You can share media with your buddies on a high-speed wireless channel without having to configure anything.
You can label the selected media as favorite or private, and it will only appear in the mirror list. Improved performance and reliability; improved loading and playing performance. When compared to other video players.
GPlayer pc app takes less time to load many video files. The player is a cutting-edge video playback application for Android. It can resize, move, and play multiple windows with the Group Media Sharing feature.
Support for subtitles and popup video approach for a better user experience. To put it another way, you can watch your video content in any app.
You may watch the video while also doing something else! So let’s get started with the step-by-step installation process.
How to Install GPlayer on PC? (Free Mac) → Method 1
Now to install this free android video player app on our pc we need to use the android emulator. Because there is no official version available on windows or the mac store.
Follow the step-by-step process to install GPlayer on our windows computer or pc.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of your choices but here I am gonna use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your pc and complete the Google sign-in process.
- Next, open the play store app and search for the GPlayer app on pc and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this free android video player app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed you can see the GPlayer icon on your desktop, click on it to start the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below but it can be different if you are using a different version.
So this was the first method to download GPlayer For PC and now you can use it on your mac and windows computers as well.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that may help you download or use GPlayer on your PC.
Yes, this app is available on the google play store and apple app store, you can download it from there.
First, download the android emulator on your pc and then install this free android video player app on the android emulator. Here in the article, I cover the complete installation process check it out for more details.
Yes, this app follows all terms and conditions of Google and is available on the play store. So it is safe to use.
There is no official version of this app available on the mac app store but you can use this free android video player app on mac with an android emulator.
Yes, this app is available for free and you can use this app on any device without paying anything.
These are some FAQs on this free android video player app and I hope you found it a little help for you.
Download GPlayer For Mac PC → Method 2
It may be possible that you get an error while downloading the GPlayer app from the play store.
So here in this method, we are gonna use the apk file of this free android video player app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is download, install and open the android emulator and complete all other steps.
- You can skip the google sign-in process because we are going to use the GPlayer apk file to install the app.
- Next get an apk file, drag and drop the file on the android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the GPlayer installation on pc as we install the app on our android devices.
- Once it is installed you can use this free android video player app on pc as we discussed in our previous method.
If you are not able to download the GPlayer app from the play store then only follow this process.
Because in the above method sometimes you may not get the latest version of this free android video player app.
GPlayer PC App Features
Before you download and use this app, check our below features to get more ideas about this free android video player app.
- You can shift the video window position and adjust the window boundaries according to your preferences, thanks to the floating system.
- In this GPlayer PC app, you can also play the video in “Multi-Window” if your device is powerful enough (Maximum is 6). It implies you can simultaneously watch up to six video files.
- The “GPlayer” is more than just a popup video player; it includes a user interface that is nice and straightforward, including List, Grid, and 3D Gallery Flow styles. You can change the theme to your liking.
- It can save the file’s playback location and set favorite files. It also supports subtitles when playing a video file (.srt, .ass, and. smi file formats).
- You may also check out the “Sync Play” feature, which is rather entertaining in the GPlayer pc app. And from Android 1.5 to 4.2, the “GPlayer” works with any screen size and resolution.
- It will use the built-in media Gallery as a media source, allowing you to enter a video streaming URL or open “GPlayer” from other File Explorers.
- A competent Android or iOS emulator, such as LDPlayer, is required to install the GPlayer app on our Mac PC.
- The installation process will be similar to ShareMe, MX Player, and Omlet Arcade, so take a look at those as well.
- There is no official version of the player accessible on the Windows or Mac store, so this isn’t a problem.
It’s also challenging to transfer video in that context if we use this software with LDPlayer.
Here I shared the complete installation process to download GPlayer For Mac PC and also cover some best features of this app.
If you have any questions regarding this free android video player app then let me know in the comment box. I will help you to solve it.