Download the iCSee Windows PC App, Here I share how you can download this security monitoring app on your windows or mac.
iCSee is one of the best video monitoring apps available in the market for android and ios users. Also, cover some best features and frequently asked questions by this app users so make sure you read it till the end.
|Updated||25 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
To use iCSee on windows pc, here I share the complete download and installation process of this app. This app was developed and launched by the huangwanshui and is currently available on the google play store and apple app store.
Right now this app has 1 Million+ downloads and is rated 3.5 stars by 25K+ users on the google play store. With the iCSee pc app, you can get access to your CCTV cameras on your screen and do surveillance of any place.
Also, you can monitor the recording of your CCTV camera and save it to any other storage devices if you want. This app is specially designed for the IPC and DVR so if your devices are on this then this app fits best for you.
Here developers used the cloud technology in the iCSee PC app so you can get access to everything by logging on to this app.
There is no restriction of any ISP or mobile companies. You can access this app anywhere in the world, all you need is good internet connections.
I only cover the installation of the iCSee app on windows pc but share a total of two methods. So check out both of them and go with the one which is more suitable for you. Let’s get started with the step-by-step installation of this app on our windows pc.
Download iCSee Windows PC App (Free) → Method 1
Now to install this security monitoring app on our pc we need to use the android emulator. Because there is no official version available on windows or mac store.
Follow the step-by-step process to install iCSee on our windows computer or pc.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of your choices but here I am gonna use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your pc and complete the Google sign-in process.
- Next, open the play store app and search for the iCSee app on pc and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this security monitoring app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed you can see the iCSee icon on your desktop, click on it to start the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below but it can be different if you are using a different version.
This is how you can download the iCSee app on your windows pc. And also the installation of this app on mac is the same as above.
If you get an error while downloading this app from the play store then follow the other process I cover later in the article.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that may help you download or use iCSee on your PC.
First, you have to download the official app from the google play store and then you can connect your camera with that app.
For that, you have to install this app on your pc with the help of an android emulator. Above we have covered the complete installation process so check that out for more details.
Yes, there are many other apps available in the market which have some cool features so you can check them out.
There is no official version of this app available for the pc but you can use this app on pc. With the help of an android emulator.
Yes, this app is available for free and you don’t have to spend anything to use this app.
These are some best features of this app for downloading the ICsee app on your windows laptop or computer.
Install iCSee For PC (Windows Computer) → Method 2
It may be possible that you get an error while downloading the iCSee app from the play store. So here in this method, we are gonna use the apk file of this security monitoring app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is download, install and open the android emulator and complete all other steps.
- You can skip the google sign-in process because we are going to use the iCSee apk file to install the app.
- Next get an apk file, drag and drop the file on the android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the iCSee installation on pc as we install the app on our android devices.
- Once it is installed you can use this security monitoring app on pc as we discussed in our previous method.
This is the second method to download the icsee windows app and use it on our laptop or computer.s
iCSee PC App Features
Before you download and use this app, check our below features to get more ideas about this security monitoring app.
- This app is designed and works on cloud technology so you can access it from anywhere in the world.
- You can use iCSee on windows pc very easily with the help of an android emulator, with no complex process involved.
- The user interface of this app is very clean and easy to use so you will never be irritated with this app.
- This app supports almost every app in his category including bullet, obot, door lock, doorbell, etc.
- All these features of the mobile app are also available on the iCSee windows pc app. Because we are using the mobile version on the pc.
So these are some best features, I hope you like them and please share your views about this app in the comment box.
We have discussed how we can download the iCSee Windows PC App. And some features of this app in this article
If you like this article then please share it with your friends who want to use this app on their PC. Thank you for reading.