Download Robinhood For PC, Here we share how you can download this trading app on Windows computers.
Over the past few years, Robinhood PC has expanded quickly to an app that provides free trading on stocks, options, and even cryptocurrencies. However, Robinhood also offers fractional shares (for purchases and dividend reinvestment) and low-cost margin loans as part of its Robinhood Gold plan, which appeals to novice and less wealthy investors.
|Updated||27 July 2022|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirements||PC – Mac|
Robinhood on PC was the first significant brokerage platform to eliminate commissions for trading stocks and options, revolutionising the market.
The Robinhood trading platform’s simplistic and user-friendly design is straightforward for buying and selling stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies. However, the platform has a restricted number of order types.
Users of Robinhood have access to news articles and videos from outlets like the Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Barron’s, CNN Business, Cheddar, and Reuters regarding particular stocks and the market in general. Additionally, the app employs push notifications to notify users of breaking news and popular articles that could impact the market.
Robinhood’s cash management account allows users to spend and earn interest on the cash they hold with Robinhood.
You can create a personalised stock watchlist and access historical market data with in-depth charts if you have access to the market data from the Robinhood PC app and the quotes in real-time. Using simple colour schemes, the user can determine if the market is open or closed. A personalised PIN code makes the process safe and secure.
Install Robinhood on PC → Method 1
Now to install this trading app on our pc we need to use the android emulator because there is no official version available on the windows or mac stores.
Follow the step-by-step process to install Robinhood on our windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of your choices but here we are going to use LDPlayer but you can also use Bluestacks if you are using Mac.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your pc and complete the Google sign-in process.
- Next, open the play store app and search for the Robinhood app on pc and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this trading app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed you can see the Robinhood icon on your desktop, click on it to start the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below but it can be different if you are using a different version.
So this was the first method to download Robinhood For PC and also cover how to use this trading app on windows.
Also if you want to download Robinhood for mac then the installation process will be the same as above.
Robinhood App FAQs
Here we have covered some frequently asked questions that may help you download or use Robinhood on your pc.
Is Robinhood app legit?
Yes, it is entirely secure. Because they are a member of the SIPC, your funds on the platform are insured for up to $500,000 for securities and $250,000 for cash claims.
Does Robinhood require tax reporting?
Yes, your individual income tax return must include a disclosure of any dividends you receive from your Robinhood stocks and any gains you generate from stock sales made through the app.
Is Robinhood free?
With a Robinhood brokerage account, investing is commission-free.
Is Robinhood suitable for novices?
Robinhood is the ideal brokerage for beginning investors because it offers free trades and no minimum account requirements.
What bank does Robinhood use?
The Sutton Bank, a member of the FDIC, issues the Robinhood debit card under licence from Mastercard International Incorporated.
We hope the above FAQs have answered all of your questions about this trading app; please leave a comment below if you still have any doubt.
Download Robinhood on PC → Method 2
It may be possible that you get an error while downloading the Robinhood app from the play store.
So here in this method, we are gonna use the apk file of this trading app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the android emulator and complete all other steps.
- You can skip the google sign-in process because we are going to use the Robinhood apk file to install the app.
- Next get an apk file, drag and drop the file on the android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the Robinhood installation on pc as we install the app on our android devices.
- Once it is installed you can use this trading app on pc as we discussed in our previous method.
Here is the secondary method, so if you get any error while using the first method, then only follow this one.
Robinhood PC App Features
Before you download and use this app, check our below features to get more ideas about this trading app.
- You are given free money in the form of prizes on a weekly and monthly basis in accordance with your investment patterns.
- You can purchase bonds, stocks, mutual funds of various firms, etc. by examining their performance
- With the use of SSL, your sensitive personal data is entirely encrypted.
- Users of the RobinHood App can trade options, which provides investors with a fantastic opportunity for hedging.
- By learning investors’ wants and requirements, this app leverages AI to offer the finest investment alternatives.
We found these are the best features of Robinhood that might be useful for you, and we hope you like them.
Also, see our earlier posts for instructions on installing PhonePe, Cash App, and Aptoide app on PC.
So there are two methods to access Robinhood, and we also provided brief solutions to some often asked questions.
Please let us know in the comments section below if you have any troubles installing this trading app on your computer.