Download Xender For PC, Here you can download, install and use this file transfer app on your Windows 7, 8, 10 with an offline installer.
Xender is one of the best file transfer apps currently available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
|Developer||Xender File Sharing Team|
|Updated||08 August 2021|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
This app has 100 Million+ downloads and rated 4.4 stars by millions of people on the Google Play Store.
To download Xender For PC, we need an android emulator or else we have to use the web version of this app.
With the help of this app, you can share images, videos, music, app, and other types of files with your friends.
And the Xender app does not require mobile data to transfer files from one device to another device. If we talk about the user base then this app has 500 Million+ users and transferring around 200 million files daily.
Also, no matter if you are using the Xender app on pc, the transfer speed will be very good and you will never face any issue.
With a recent update xender also introduced the social media videos download. Now you can easily save any video from your favorite website like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
There are two methods to use xender on our windows or mac pc: one is with the web version and another one is with an android emulator.
In the web version, you can easily share your files by visiting the xender web version and its support on mac and windows devices.
Another method is with an android emulator and in this article, I cover a total of two ways to install this app with the help of an android emulator.
So let’s get started with the first step by the step installation process.
Install Xender on PC (Free) → Method 1
Now to install this file transfer app on our pc we need to use the android emulator because there is no official version available on windows or mac store.
Follow the step-by-step process to install Xender on our windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of your choices but here I am gonna use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your pc and complete the Google sign-in process.
- Next, open the play store app and search for the Xender app on pc and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this file transfer app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed you can see the Xender icon on your desktop, click on it to start the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below but it can be different if you are using a different version.
Now you can transfer files with the xender pc app but yes first you have to import it on your android emulator.
Also, check out some questions and answers which I discussed below for more details.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions which may help you to download or use Xender on your pc.
Which is better Xender or SHAREit?
Ans. Both apps are good but some users believed that Xender is a little faster than the SHAREit app.
Is Xender available for PC?
Ans. No, this app is not available for pc but you can use the web version of this app to transfer files.
Who is the owner of Xender?
Ans. This app is developed and launched by the Chinese company Xender Digital Technology Private Limited which is owned by Peter Jiang.
How can I download Xender on my PC?
Ans. First, download the android emulator and then install this app on it, or alternatively, you can use the web version of this app.
What we can use instead of Xender?
Ans. You can use the SHAREit, ShareME, Zapya, or any other good file transfer app.
These are some questions and I hope you like them. If you still have any questions let me know in the comment box.
Download Xender For PC (Offline Installer) → Method 2
It may be possible that you get an error while downloading the Xender app from the play store. So here in this method, we are gonna use the apk file of this file transfer app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is download, install and open the android emulator and complete all other steps.
- Here you can skip the google sign-in process because we are gonna use the Xender apk file to install the app.
- Next get an apk file, drag and drop the file on the android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the Xender installation on pc as we install the app on our android devices.
- Once it is installed you can use this file transfer app on pc as we discussed in our previous method.
Now only follow this process if you are not able to download the xender app on windows or mac pc.
Because it may be possible that you will not get the latest version of this app if we install it with the apk file.
Xender PC App Features
Before you download and use this app do check our below features to get more ideas about this file transfer app.
- In the Xender app, there is no limit on the file size, you can send any size of the file with this app.
- Transfer speed in this app is very good, the developer claims 40Mb/s transfer speed with this app.
- With the Xender PC app, now you can convert any video into an audio file with the built-in feature.
- This app works on a WiFi connection, so you don’t need to use any cable or mobile data to transfer files.
- You will get an in-built file manager in this app so you can perform all basic operations like a copy, cut, paste, etc in this app.
- Also, there is one option in the Xender PC app is you can download videos from Facebook, Instagram, and other social media websites.
These are some of the best features of this app. Go download, install and start transferring files with this app.
Here we have discussed how we can download Xender For PC and transfer files from one device to another device.
If you like this article then please share it on your social media, thanks for reading.