Download YouTube For PC Here, we share how you can download this video streaming app on Windows computers.
We are all aware that the YouTube app is very famous. YouTube users upload more than 100 hours of video per minute. Other popular social media apps, such as Facebook and Instagram, do not pay content creators and influencers directly, but YouTube does.
|Updated||29 April 2022|
|Requirements||PC – Mac|
When the money starts rolling in, the artists become more involved and use their creativity to develop new films and ideas. As a result, popularity rises, compensation rises, and so on.
The best thing about uploading and watching videos is that anyone can do it. It’s completely free to upload and watch videos. Although a small fraction of YouTube TV customers pay for premium streaming, most of the material is available for free.
There aren’t enough words to express how important this factor is in the channel’s success, but it’s no secret that people like getting free high-quality content. With billions upon billions of videos in circulation, this should continue indefinitely.
With about 2 billion active subscribers, YouTube is second only to Facebook in terms of having the world’s largest community. The idea of so many people gathering in one place is overwhelming. Imagine that half of YouTube users claim they watch at least one video per day.
And it’s not only about watching videos and sharing them; it’s also about leaving comments & possibly meeting your favourite YouTuber at a meet. All of this contributes to a vibrant community that has the potential to become quite popular.
Let’s face it, and we’ve all listened to music on YouTube. It is, for the most part, free. You can’t have a song or any type of music in your brain and not be able to discover it on YouTube anymore.
Install YouTube on PC → Method 1
Now to install this video streaming app on our pc we need to use the android emulator because there is no official version available on windows or mac store.
Follow the step-by-step process to install YouTube on our windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of your choices but here we are going to use LDPlayer but you can also use Bluestacks if you are using Mac.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your pc and complete the Google sign-in process.
- Next, open the play store app and search for the YouTube app on pc and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this video streaming app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed you can see the YouTube icon on your desktop, click on it to start the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below but it can be different if you are using a different version.
So this was the first method to download YouTube For PC and also cover how to use this free video streaming app on windows.
Also if you want to download YouTube for mac then the installation process will be the same as above.
YouTube App FAQs
Here we have covered some frequently asked questions that may help you download or use YouTube on your pc.
Because viewers can relate to the authenticity of user-generated material, YouTube is the world’s third most popular web destination.
Creating a YouTube account is simple, fast, and accessible.
Students enjoy watching YouTube videos because they assist them in grasping not only complex concepts but also enhance their listening and punctuation abilities.
Yes, it is a safe and secure app.
It’s simple! Just follow the steps mentioned above.
Wehope the above FAQs have answered all of your questions about this video streaming app; please leave a comment below if you still have any doubt.
Download YouTube on PC → Method 2
It may be possible that you get an error while downloading the YouTube app from the play store.
So here in this method, we are gonna use the apk file of this video streaming app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is download, install and open the android emulator and complete all other steps.
- You can skip the google sign-in process because we are going to use the YouTube apk file to install the app.
- Next get an apk file, drag and drop the file on the android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the YouTube installation on pc as we install the app on our android devices.
- Once it is installed you can use this video streaming app on pc as we discussed in our previous method.
Here is the secondary method, so if you get any error while using the first method, then only follow this one.
YouTube PC App Features
Before you download and use this app, check our below features to get more ideas about this video streaming app.
- Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live Streams will keep you updated on your favourite producers.
- Follow up with the latest trends in music, gaming, beauty, news, education, and more.
- Participate in the discussion by leaving comments and interacting with the creators and other community members.
- Every household has its way of watching videos on the internet. Visit their website to learn more about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent-supervised YouTube experience.
- In Library, look up videos you’ve seen, liked, and saved for later.
- Gain new knowledge about the most excellent Creators, Gamers, and Artists and Learn about what’s happening on YouTube and around the world.
So there you have it, a few of the best features of the YouTube app, which I hope you enjoyed.
Also, see our earlier posts for instructions on installing Videoder, Snack Video, and Photoshop Express app on PC.
So there are two methods to access YouTube, and we also provided brief solutions to some often asked questions.
Please let us know if you have any troubles installing this video streaming app on your computer in the comments section below.