Download Facebook Lite For PC, Here in this article I cover the complete installation process of this app on mac and windows 7, 8, 10 computers.
|App Name||Facebook Lite|
|Updated||9 May 2021|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
Facebook Like it the lighter version of the main Facebook app with less animation and UI.
This app was developed and launched by Facebook back in Jan 2015 for lower-end Android phones.
Same as other apps to use Facebook Lite on PC we have to use it with the help of an android emulator.
Currently, this app has 1 Billion+ download and rated 4.1 by millions of people on the google play store.
Facebook Lite app is specially designed for android users who do not have a good configuration phone.
There is an alternative option to do the same by using the web version of the Facebook lite app.
But if you want to get experience with the Facebook Lite app on the pc then you can install this app.
This app does not need a very fast internet connection, you can use it with the 2G connections.
And it has almost every important feature of classic facebook apps including liking photos, connecting with new friends, and sharing photos and videos on your timeline.
Facebook Lite PC app is small in size so it will save space on your computer for other stuff.
Later in this article, I also covered some best features of this app and why you should consider using this app.
There is no official version of this app available on the windows or mac store.
So to use Facebook Lite App on PC we need to use an android emulator and in this article, I used the bluestacks.
But you can use an emulator for your choice including Nox Player, MEmu, or LDPlayer.
Let’s get started with the step-by-step installation process of this app on our windows and mac machine.
Install Facebook Lite on PC → Method 1
Now to install this Social Media app on our pc we need to use the android emulator because there is no official version available on windows or mac store.
Follow the step-by-step process to install Facebook Lite on our windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of your choices but here I am gonna use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your pc and complete the Google sign-in process.
- Next, open the play store app and search for the Facebook Lite app on pc and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this Social Media app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed you can see the Facebook Lite icon on your pc, click on it to start the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below but it can be different if you are using a different version.
Here I highly recommend you to use the web version for a better experience but if you want a mobile app experience then go with the Facebook Lite PC app.
You can use your same Facebook account in this app, no need to create any new account for this app.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions which may help you to download or use Facebook Lite on your pc.
What is Facebook Lite used for?
Ans. This app is for the user who wants to save space on their mobile and wants to use it with a 2G internet connection.
Is there Facebook Lite for PC?
Ans. There is no official version of this app available on windows or mac store, but you can use this app on pc with the help of the android emulator.
How do I update FB Lite?
Ans. You can update this app by searching this app on the play store and click on the update button if it is available.
How do I install Facebook Lite on my pc?
Ans. First, download the android emulator on your pc and then install this social media app in the emulator.
Is FB Lite safe?
Ans. Yes, this app is completely safe to use because this app is developed and managed by Facebook itself.
Here I cover more frequently asked questions by this app users and I hope you like it.
Now if you still have any questions regarding the Facebook lite app let me know in the comment box.
Download Facebook Lite on PC → Method 2
It may be possible that you get an error while downloading the Facebook Lite app from the play store.
So here in this method, we are gonna use the apk file of this Social Media app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is download, install and open the android emulator and complete all other steps.
- Here you can skip the google sign-in process because we are gonna use the Facebook Lite apk file to install the app.
- Next get an apk file, drag and drop the file on the android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the Facebook Lite installation on pc as we install the app on our android devices.
- Once it is installed you can use this Social Media app on pc as we discussed in our previous method.
Follow the above process only if you are not able to install the Facebook lite app on pc from the google play store.
Because it may be possible you will not get the latest version of this app if you install it with the help of an apk file.
Facebook Lite PC App Features
Before you download and use this app do check our below features to get more ideas about this Social Media app.
- In the Facebook Lite app, you can find the RSVP, local social events, and many other important things.
- With this app, you can directly save the photos by adding them to photo albums.
- In Facebook Lite PC or Mobile app, you can directly post anything you want as we post in the classic app.
- You will get all the notifications when someone likes, comment or share your photo on Facebook.
- Connect with other people and make new friends on this app.
- Also in the Facebook Lite PC app, you can look for the local businesses and check their reviews as well.
- In this app, Facebook Marketplace is available to buy or sell anything you want with few clicks only.
These are some best features of this social media app and I hope you like those.
I recommend you to download this app at least one time and get experience with this.
So here we have seen how we can download Facebook Lite For PC and use it on our mac and windows 7, 8, 10 laptops or computer.
If you like this article then please share it on social media, thanks for reading.