Download ShareMe For PC, Here you can download, install and use this app on mac or windows 7, 8, 10 laptops or computers.
To use the ShareMe app on PC we have to use it with the android emulator because there is no official version for this app available on windows or mac store.
|Updated||5 June 2021|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
ShareMe app (previously known as MI Drop) was developed and launched by Xiaomi Inc in Nov 2017 for MI Users.
This app has 500 Million+ downloads and rated 4.5 by more than 11 million users on the play store.
With the ShareMe app, you can transfer images, videos, apps, and other files from one phone to another phone.
Previously this app was specially designed for MI phone users but now this app is the most popular file transfer app among android users.
Also, there are some other details you must have the knowledge of to transfer files from one pc to another using the ShareMe app on the emulator.
And with the recent update now you can use this app in 7 different languages including English, Português, Chinese, ру́сский язы́к, Español, Tiếng, Việtукраїнська мова.
Later in this article, we have covered some best features and frequently asked questions on the ShareMe PC app so make sure you check those out.
Also, you don’t need an internet connection to transfer the files no matter how big the file is.
ShareMe app works on the local WiFi and HotSpot connection so you don’t need to use your mobile data to transfer any files.
Installation of ShareMe on pc is very simple, you just have to follow a step-by-step process.
And once it is installed make sure you check out the other method for more details.
So let’s get started with the step-by-step installation process of this file transfer app on our windows and mac pc.
Install ShareMe on PC → Method 1
Now to install this file transfer app on our pc we need to use the android emulator because there is no official version available on windows or mac store.
Follow the step-by-step process to install ShareMe on our windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of your choices but here I am gonna use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your pc and complete the Google sign-in process.
- Next, open the play store app and search for the ShareMe app on pc and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this file transfer app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed you can see the ShareMe icon on your desktop, click on it to start the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below but it can be different if you are using a different version.
And now you can transfer any files to another pc from your pc or you can transfer files between mobile and pc.
To get more details on how to transfer files in this app, check out the guide available in the ShareMe app.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions which may help you to download or use ShareMe on your pc.
What is ShareMe app?
Ans. ShareMe is one of the best file-sharing apps available for android users. You can transfer any files between two devices without using an internet connection.
Is ShareMe available for PC?
Ans. There is no official version of this app available on the pc but you can use this app with the help of an android emulator.
How do I connect to ShareMe?
Ans. It is very simple, just click on send or receive button and connect with the device from which you want to transfer the file.
How do I install ShareMe on my PC?
Ans. First, install the android emulator on your pc and then install this app on the android emulator.
Is ShareMe app safe?
Ans. There are 500 Million+ global users of this app so yes this app is safe and you can use it on any device.
These are some questions and answers about this file transfer app and if you still have any let me know in the comment box.
ShareMe Download For PC (Windows) → Method 2
It may be possible that you get an error while downloading the ShareMe app from the play store.
So here in this method, we are gonna use the apk file of this file transfer app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the android emulator and complete all other steps.
- Here you can skip the google sign-in process because we are gonna use the ShareMe apk file to install the app.
- Next get an apk file, drag and drop the file on the android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the ShareMe installation on pc as we install the app on our android devices.
- Once it is installed you can use this file transfer app on pc as we discussed in our previous method.
And now you are able to use this app on pc and transfer files between one device to another device without internet.
ShareMe PC App Features
Before you download and use this app do check our below features to get more ideas about this file transfer app.
- No internet required to transfer files from one device to another device.
- You can transfer any type of files with the ShareMe app, including Images, Music, Video, APK, ZIP, and all others.
- It is easy to transfer files from the ShareMe PC app to android without any cable connection.
- This app supported on all android devices and on the MI phone it comes pre-installed.
- ShareMe app is ads-free and it is awesome because all other file transfer apps come with lots of ads.
- If your connection breaks while transferring files then no need to start it from scratch, you can easily resume your file transfer.
These are some of the best features of the ShareMe PC app and now you have an idea how this app is different from other file transferring apps.
Here in this article, we have discussed how we can download ShareMe For PC and use it to transfer files between our windows and mac devices.
If you like this article then share it on social media so your friends can also install this app on their pc and use it.