Download TVMC For PC, Here I cover the complete process to download, install and use this TV Media Center app on your windows computer.
TVMC is a free program designed for Windows, Mac as well as android devices. Its latest version is V.14.2 with its priority being an APK file.
|30 January 2022
|Windows 7, 8, or 10
This TVMC PC app stands on major priority to make video piracy banned further by making its use uncomfortable.
Indeed it’s the customized version of Kodi which is pre-loaded with all add-ons and you just need to find whatever movie or TV shows that you are interested in watching.
This was updated to TVMC PC and Mobile App on the 20th of April 2017. It stands on compatibility with android version 4.0 and above.
The TVMC is counted as an advanced app providing all add ons that are found in Kodi. This is flexible for both android and Windows users and is available free.
Being a media streaming platform, it would let you watch your favorite movies, TV series, sports, and many more. It’s being controlled and updated by TVAddons.
The TVMC PC app bears all possible and required add-ons which make it easier to get and watch the required movies and shows with ease.
But what makes things difficult with this are you need to find and get the required add ons manually to watch. The app is available for multiple platforms like android, windows as well as Mac.
Its file size extends up to 51 MB. Though this is an android app, windows users would need to install the android emulators to use TVMC on PC.
For using the TMVC, one needs to have, android 4.0 versions and above. Also, proper and excellent internet connection, no rooting, and jailbreaking must be there.
Download TVMC For Windows PC (Free) → Method 1
Now to install this TV Media Center app on our pc we need to use the android emulator because there is no official version available on windows or mac store.
Follow the step-by-step process to install TVMC on our windows computer or pc.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of your choices but here I am gonna use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your pc and complete the Google sign-in process.
- Next, open the play store app and search for the TVMC app on pc and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this TV Media Center app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed you can see the TVMC icon on your desktop, click on it to start the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below but it can be different if you are using a different version.
This was the first method to download TVMC for pc and use it on our windows and mac computers.
Now you can enjoy all the content of this TV Media Center app on your pc for free but make sure you stream legal content only.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that may help you download or use TVMC on your PC.
This is a free app available for android phones and customization of the Kodi app provides content to watch online.
There is no official version of this TV Media Center app available on windows or mac stores. But with an android emulator like LDPlayer, we can use this app on our pc.
It is very simple to install: Open Kodi App -> Tap on System Icon -> In File Manager Double Click on Add Source -> Install the app.
First, download the android emulator on your pc and then install this TV Media Center app on that android emulator.
This process can be a little complex if you are doing it for the first time so I recommend you watch a youtube video on it.
These are some questions and answers on this TV Media Center app and hope you like them.
How to Install TVMC on PC? (Windows) → Method 2
It may be possible that you get an error while downloading the TVMC app from the play store.
So here in this method, we are gonna use the apk file of this TV Media Center app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is download, install and open the android emulator and complete all other steps.
- You can skip the google sign-in process because we are going to use the TVMC apk file to install the app.
- Next get an apk file, drag and drop the file on the android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the TVMC installation on pc as we install the app on our android devices.
- Once it is installed you can use this TV Media Center app on pc as we discussed in our previous method.
I think the above method will be perfect for all because this app is not available on the google play store.
TVMC PC App Features
Here come the best and unique features of the TVMC app that makes it highly recommended:
- You can go through its features easily online. Can watch movies, videos, TV shows with quite stunning and best of display and quality.
- As the KODI supports pre-built add-ons installed and the users just need to explore and choose the required add-on with the TVMC PC app.
- Bears quite a user-friendly interface which makes the navigation inside the app quite easy and comfortable. There is no need to take permission and extra knowledge.
- This moves ahead with an inbuilt controller necessary for controlling the quality of audio and video which makes it quite demanding.
- This is available for multiple platforms. The advertisement-free feature would bring back the satisfaction to watch the content in the best possible manner.
- Previously TVMC pc app was available on the official play store, but now it’s revoked due to certain compliance issues.
- So one needs to download and install the TVMC apk on any of their android devices and then can easily use it.
- For TVMC proper installation, one needs a bluestacks app player with a compatible PC System and TVMC APK.
- Videos in this platform are available with Full HD quality and there is no compromise to it. And no restriction is made on how much time you can use this app on your phone or PC which is a plus point.
This is an incredible app with promising features and is a must to use for those who are true entertainment lovers.
Here I share two methods to download TVMC For PC and use it on windows and mac computer. Also if you still have any questions regarding this TV Media Center app installation on pc let me know in the comment box below.